Saturday 31 January 2015

The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum


Hi guys! 

Today I wanted to share a review on a new (to me) skincare product that I have been LOVING, The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil. If you have dry, or dry-combination skin, this is a must. I tend to have normal to oily skin, but lately the winter has made my skin PARCHED. I apply the product with clean hands at night, either under a moisturizer or just on its own. I'll use about 5 drops all over my face and then go to bed (it is very oily, so it's not something that you want to be wearing during the day or out in public!) The results in the morning are fantastic! My skin just glows and feels so soft and plump! Anyone with dry skin needs to try this!


It comes in a sturdy glass bottle and has an eyedropper applicator.

This product retails for $28, and you can find it here!

Until next time,

Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment