Monday 2 February 2015

NYX Butter Lip Balms- REVIEW & SWATCHES

Hi guys!

I have a quick review for you today on two of the new Butter Lip Balms from NYX. I received the first one (Marshmallow) in an Ipsy bag, and loved the product, but not the colour. I find that the nude is too similar to my skin colour and really washes me out. I wanted to try another one, though, so I went out recently and picked up the colour 'Red Velvet'. 'Red Velvet' is much better! It gives my lips a subtle red colour that I find to be very flattering.

The product itself is super buttery and creamy. The balms have that classic sweet NYX scent that I think we all love, and are extremely moisturizing. They are, by no means, a long wearing lip colour; you will have to reapply several times throughout the day. That being said, its a lip balm.. what do you really expect? As far as tinted lip balms go, these are by far the best I've ever tried and I can't wait to pick up more. 

Red Velvet, Marshmallow
Marshmallow, Red Velvet
I found these lip balms at Target for $4.99, or they can be found on the NYX Website. There are 8 shades in the range.

Until next time,

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment