Sunday 8 February 2015

Current Hair Care Routine!

Hi guys!

Today I wanted to share my fairly simple haircare routine! I have fairly normal, but fine hair that tends to get oily at the roots, but dry at the ends. I am going to give a small review on all of the products. Enjoy!

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner from Sephora
First, in the shower I use an Alterna Shampoo and Conditioner. I love these! They are soooo moisturizing, but don't weigh my hair down. The smell is just okay, not my favourite. They are very pricey, so I would recommend buying the set at Sephora at Christmastime (which is what I did!) I use these every other day on my hair (I only wash my hair every second day).

Style Sexy Hair 450 Blow Out Heat Defence Blow Dry Spray from Chatters
After a shower, I liberally apply this spray to my towel-dried hair, whether I am going to blow dry my hair or not. This is really a simple, all-in-one step; it detangles, leaves your hair smooth and shiny, and protects from heat. I would highly recommend this product!
Oscar Blondi Dry Heat Protect Spray (looks like it may no longer be available at Sephora :( )
I love spraying this heat protect spray through my hair before I flat-iron or curl my hair. It smells like lemon Pledge, and I find that it helps my style longer. My hair gets damaged easily, so using a heat protectant is a must for me, and this is a great one! I love that because this is a "dry" heat protect spray, it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it all wet right before I use an iron on it! Unfortunately, this no longer seems to be on the Sephora website :( .

Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray from Shoppers Drug Mart
This is my all-time favourite hair spray!!! It holds my curls in SO WELL and it smells great! The best part is, though, that it leaves my hair so soft and not crunchy at all! It is also relatively inexpensive.


L'oreal Oleotherapy Deep Recovery Mask from Shoppers Drug Mart
This is a hair mask that I have been using for a few months now. It's not my favourite, but it is good (my favourite is definitely to Macadamia Deep Repair Masque!!) It smells good, and leaves my hair detangled, moisturized, soft and shiny. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for an affordable hair mask!

Until next time,

Kels!

No comments:

Post a Comment