Wednesday 4 February 2015

Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish Review

Hi guys!

I had never heard of the Cailyn brand until I received this product in a recent Ipsy bag. Personally, I was very curious and excited to try it, so I thought I would review it for you!

Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish in 005- Orchid
The Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish is a loose eyeshadow that comes in a vertical container with a sponge tip applicator. I think this is a cool idea, to have the product and applicator all in one, but it isn't my favourite to use. When applying the shadow to my eyes with the sponge tip applicator, I found that it made a huge mess! The shimmery eyeshadow fell all over my face and under eye area as I was applying it.. it was really a pain. That being said, I do like this product. The colour that I received, Orchid, is a STUNNING rose gold colour and I love applying it all over my lid. It has the right amount of shimmer, and no glitter which is great. I also find the staying power to be top-notch; it stays all day and doesn't even crease without a primer! 

I would definitely recommend this product (and hope to try more from the 40-shade range), I would just suggest applying this first before you put any concealer or foundation on. That way, you won't mess up your entire face with the messy application. :)


This product sells for $15, and you can find it here.

Until next time,

Kels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment