Thursday 19 February 2015

Skincare Review: Epice Purifying Exfoliant

Hey guys!

Today I have a review on a product from an Ipsy bag that I received a few months ago... The Epice
Purifying Exfoliant. I have to start off by saying that I LOVE this product!! It is by far the best ever face exfoliant I have ever used. The 1oz sample size has lasted me forever, and the product itself is quite amazing. The texture is like sand; very finely-milled sand. It's abrasive, yet gentle. It leaves my face feeling super soft. Unlike many other exfoliators, this product has not broken me out. 

From the Epice website: 
"A unique exfoliant which removes excess dirt and dead skin cells all while activating collagen production and hydrating your skin. This moisture rich formula utilizes mild, non-irritating and anti-bacterial cleansers with micro-fine polyspheres which enhances skin texture and clarity for a clean, fresh appearance. Purifying Exfoliant is also great to use on the entire body and after just a few uses, you will begin to see improvement in the look and feel of your skin."

I use this product 2-3 times a week (I could honestly get away with using this product every single day, because it's just that gentle!). I wet my face in the shower and rub a little over a pea-sized amount all over my face in circular motions, then let it sit on my face for about 2 minutes. Then, I rinse it off. 

If you haven't tried this product, I would definitely recommend checking it out. I can't wait to try other products from the brand!
This product retails for $32 for 3.3oz (which will last a very long time). You can buy Epice products here!

Until next time, 

Kels


No comments:

Post a Comment