Friday 6 February 2015

Longest-Wearing Lip Colour EVER?! Rimmel Provacolips Review

Hi guys!

Is a formal introduction needed? I hope not... CAUSE THIS IS THE BEST LIP PRODUCT EVER! Rimmel claims that this product will give you 16 hours of kiss proof colour, no tight feeling or dry lips, lips will feel smooth and moisturized all day long and that it is transfer proof, AND foodproof! Does this sound ridiculous? Well guess what? IT'S ALL TRUE! (Okay, maybe it doesn't last quite 16 hours).

The lippie is double-sided, one side containing a liquid lipstick-type product, the other side containing a clear "setting gel". To apply, I carefully run the super-opaque coloured side and let it set for about a minute. The colour sets fairly matte, but is extremely comfortable. Next, I apply the clear gloss to "set" the product. This gives it a shiny finish, and adds some moisture. The coloured side does not have a scent at all, the clear side has a slight, pleasant, sweet scent. 

Guys, they are not kidding when they say this stuff is long lasting. I went a whole, long day at school with this on, eating greasy foods, drinking, licking my lips. It didn't budge, and it is SO COMFORTABLE. Not at all drying!!! My boyfriend loves the product as well because he can kiss me and not have to worry at all about his own lips turning red :)


Rimmel Provacolips in 750 "Heart Breaker"
The colour that I have it in is "Heart Breaker" and it is stunning. I cannot wait to try more of these! If you have not yet tried the Provocalips, I would highly, highly recommend you pick one or two or all of the colours up!

I found this product at Target for around $7!

Until next time,

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment