Friday 9 May 2014

An Inexpensive Dupe for MAC's "Syrup"

Hey guys! I know that a favourite lipstick from MAC Cosmetics is "Syrup" (a lustre), which I own and love. Recently I purchased a pretty good, inexpensive dupe for Syrup, and I thought I would share it with you! 

Left- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate in "08"
Right- "Syrup" lipstick from MAC

MAC "Syrup"

Rimmel Kate in "08"

The finish and colour of these two lipsticks on my lips is so similar! I will say that the texture of the Rimmel is slightly thicker, and the colour is a bit more pink and opaque. But overall, they are very similar! 

I believe the Rimmel Kate lipsticks retail for around $6 at drugstores, while the MAC lipstick can be purchased for $19 CAD at MAC counters.

Until next time, 

Kels <3



No comments:

Post a Comment