Tuesday 6 May 2014

Korres Wildrose Brightening Skin Care Products

Hey guys! Today's review is going to be a review on two skincare products from Korres that I bought in a set at Christmastime at Sephora for $62.50.

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refinishing Buff Cleanser
"Instantly reveal a brighter complexion with this gentle yet effective exfoliating cleanser enriched with Wild Rose oil, clinically proven to improve skin's overall radiance and texture with daily use."
Let me start by saying that I do not use this product everyday. This scrub contains salicylic acid, which breaks me out if I use it too often. I use this scrub once or twice a week. That being said, I really do like this product! It has a nice rose scent, and does a great job at softening my skin. I don't find it too harsh, but I do find that it enhances my skin's radiance. I would recommend this product. 

Korres Wild Rose+Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial 
This thick cream started my obsession with Vitamin C! This night cream is so brightening (as it claims) and I believe that is due to the Vitamin C. When I apply this product at night, I wake up with glowing skin, smaller pores and a more even complexion- it works wonders! It is just moisturizing enough and has a lovely rose scent. I would highly recommend this product for all skin types

Until next time, 

Kels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment