Tuesday 6 May 2014

Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil Review

Hey guys! Today I have another review for you- this time the new Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil. 

This is the very first cleansing oil I've tried, and though I love the concept, I just like this product, I don't love it. This product claims to dissolve impurities and makeup, and replenish skin using jojoba and macadamia oils. It is said to be for dry skin, but I think it would be suitable for all skin types. The consistency is a bit thinner than vegetable oil.

Here are the pros and BIG con of this product: 

Pros:
-Super gentle, doesn't sting or irritate my skin or eyes at all
-Does a good job of dissolving face makeup
-Does not leave a greasy residue when taken off with water, but is still moisturizing 
-Nice, floral, non-offensive smell
-Leaves skin feeling soft

Con:
-Does NOT remove my mascara, even non-waterproof mascara. I always end up using a different eye makeup remover after this product to remove my mascara, which is annoying. 

"Directions: Make sure hands and face are dry. Apply 1-2 pumps to fingertips and massage onto skin. Close eyes to remove eye (area) makeup. Wet face to emulsify oil then rinse thoroughly."

I follow these directions to a tee to remove my makeup (I use 2 pumps) and then follow up with my clairisonic and cleanser in the shower and then moisturizer. I hope this was helpful! 

Until next time, 

Kels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment