Tuesday 6 May 2014

Nail of the Day: Revlon Winning Strike


Hey guys! Today's nail of the day post is on the Revlon colour in Winning Streak- a colour from their new line of Gel Envy Polishes.
This formula claims to be a color+bae and a longwearing formula and I completely agree. The formula is super long wearing- these photos were taken 5 days after applying the polish and there are no chips!! The polish still looks shiny and fresh. The formula is gel-like in that it is quite thick, opaque, and shiny (I still applied 2 coats). This colour is so beautiful as well! I think it's perfect for spring and summer. I can't wait to try more polishes from the Gel Envy line.
I also wanted to give a shout out to my absolute favourite clear top coat. This top coat from Revlon works amazing! It makes my nail polish sooo shiny and makes it last much longer. 

Until next time, 

Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment