Tuesday 6 May 2014

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy-Tri Wheat Leave In Conditioner

Hey guys! Today I'm going to review the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner. I purchased this product from Chatters Salon for $20 for 250mL.
I was in the market for a new leave-in conditioner, and I had heard so many good things about this one, so obviously, I had to try it! This is said to be the improved formula with soy and cocoa. I have used it about three times now, and so far I really like it! The spray comes out as a very fine mist and doesn't weigh my fine hair down at all. It is a really great detangler though! I spritz it all through my hair, wait a few minutes and then comb it through and it removes almost all the tangles. It has a very light fragrance and leaves my hair very soft, shiny and tangle-free. I would definitely recommend this product!
"Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner combines the great benefits of Soy and Cocoa for beautiful, vivacious hair.
Directions: Spray on towel dried hair and comb through for conditioning and detangling."

Until next time, 

Kels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment