Tuesday 6 May 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

Hey guys!
I had to do a review on this dry shampoo because IT IS AMAZING! The regular Batiste dry shampoo in the blue/green packaging has always been my favourite, but when I dyed my hair dark brown a few months ago, I found that it made my roots look a bit grey. Long story short, I ran out of the original formula and then was never able to find it, or any of the other Batiste formulas, again! (I used to purchase at Shoppers Drug Mart) I ended up finding this one recently at Winners for $6.99 and picked it up without hesitation. I was a bit surprised when this product actually applied to my hair white- I thought it would apply brown. I guess it turns a brown colour though, because it blends in nicely to my brown hair and doesn't look grey at all. Just like the original formula, this dry shampoo does an amazing job of refreshing my hair, taking the grease away and it smells AMAZING! (Even better than the original formula). I would highly, highly, highly recommend this product if you have dark hair!
"Batiste Dry Shampoo for medium & brunette hair is perfect to use between washes. A quick burst revitalizes hair and removes any excess grease. Hair feels gorgeously clean and fresh with added body and texture. The hint of colour compliments medium shades and helps blend in root re-growth on coloured hair."

Until next time, 

Kels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment