Sunday 20 April 2014

Bite Agave Lip Mask Review

Hey guys! For my first review, I wanted to talk about a recent Sephora purchase that I have heard sooo many bloggers talk about- The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask.
 
First of all, let me say that this is an expensive product- much more than I would normally spend on a lip balm. I have to say, the whole lip "mask" idea really suckered me in because I am a huge fan of slathering on thicker lip products such as this before bed, plus this product had great reviews. So here's what I think:
 
The good:
This product tastes very nice, like a sweet vanilla or marshmallow taste. The product also contains good, natural ingredients such as Resveratrol (an antioxidant) and jojoba oil, which is great for adding moisture.


The bad:
THE PRICE! I can't get over how expensive this product is, considering that it is simply mediocre. It does a mediocre job at hydrating and healing my lips, and honestly, I've used better. (Dior Creme de Rose!) Combined with the fact that this product is just too sticky for my liking, this will not be something that I will repurchase. I will finish the tube, though, as the product is not offencive, it just doesn't work so well that I would pay the $30 to repurchase. I also forgot to say that the packaging is horrendous and makes the product so much harder to squeeze out.
 
Here is a look at the thick, sticky consistency of the product. It reminds me a little bit of a thick honey.

The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask retails for $30 for a 0.52 oz. tube at Sephora. Have you tried it??

Until next time!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment