Sunday 20 April 2014

Go Grease Lightning!

 
Hey guys!
 
Meet Grease Lighting- my favourite spot treatment of all time! You can find this little baby at Lush Cosmetics (I will link it down below). Grease Lightning combines tea tree and rosemary infusion with soothing aloe vera gel, thyme, lavender oil, witch hazel and sea water among other fabulous ingredients to clear up problem skin in no time. It goes on clear so that you can wear it under makeup or put it on at night. When I'm breaking out, I like to apply it twice a day to freshly cleansed skin. It has a subtle tea tree, herb-y scent (as most Lush products do) but I don't mind it at all. It is fast acting and more effective than any salicylic acid spot treatment that I have ever used!It is effective at controlling oil, as well, so I will often put a thin layer all over my nose and forehead which is where I get the most oily. I have been using this product for over two years now, and it is still my go to spot treatment. I can't say enough good things about it, and of of course I highly recommend it! Go Grease Lightning!
 
This product retails at Lush Cosmetics for $13.95 for 45g.

What is your favourite Lush Product? Until next time,

Kelsey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment