Sunday 20 April 2014

Spring Bedroom Decor! (Inexpensive)

Hey guys! I wanted to let you in on a few little decor ideas that I have used to spruce my room up for spring! They are all quite affordable and easy to make. I have displayed them all over my room and love the girly touch that they add.


The first idea is this miniature candle holder that I bought a while back from Bath & Body Works. When I ran out of the 1.3oz size mini candles, I decided to put the holder to good use by filling it with plant-filler beads that I bought in a big bag from Michael's (you'll notice I love these!) and a stone that simply says "Forgive" that I bought from the dollar store. I love the simple message and the elegance of the finished product.
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jspproductId=18409496&cp=12586994.12936192.4147337
(Candle Holder from Bath & Body Works)

 This next idea once again uses the plant filler beads from Michael's; in fact, everything in this decor piece is from Michael's. I simply bought a mason jar that they had on display (I love the look of mason jars) filled it halfway with beads, and placed in some fake white hydrangeas.

 I love the way that it looks displayed on the shelf below!

 
I can't take credit for this next piece-I actually purchased the fake plant and white vase from IKEA before Christmas. I love the pop of green that it adds to my bedroom! It is displayed here it its home on my makeup desk....


 And here in natural light!

And finally, I just wanted to show you the candle holder that I have been using to hold and burn my 3-wick candles (also from Bath & Body Works). I love the flowers and little birds. I purchased this holder a few years ago, but you can find something similar at Bath & Body Works.

 Right now I'm burning my Market Peach candle! YUM.
 
Until next time,
 
Kelsey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment