Wednesday 23 April 2014

My (Small) Perfume Collection

 Hey guys!
I thought I would go through and show you the 4 perfumes in my relatively small collection. I don't wear perfume everyday, so these are the ones that I wear for special occasions and nights out.

Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
This is my newest perfume, and my favourite! It features notes of sambac jasmine absolute, essence of Italian Mandarin, essence of Indonesian patchouli and musk. I LOVE the way this one smells and I love the cute packaging. I would highly recommend checking this one out.



Lolita Lempicka Eau de Toilette
I finally purchased this perfume after searching for it for what felt like forever. AND I found it on clearance in a Shoppers Drug Mart for $20!! This lovely, sweet perfume features notes of lemon zest, apricot nectar, black cherry, iris concentrate, jasmine sambac, violet wood and musk. It smells amazing and, again, has very cute packaging! I would highly recommend this perfume if you can find it.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Rollerball
This is the only rollerball perfume that I own, and I really love it. I tend to go for sweet, girly  perfumes, and this one is no exception. It features notes of raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia, apple blossom, sweet vanilla, sun drenched honeysuckle, white hibiscus, golden amber, musk, sandalwood and peach. I'm not sure how widely available this perfume is anymore, but if you can find it, definitely try it out.


 
Calvin Klein IN2U Her Eau de
This perfume is an old favourite of mine. I received it for Christmas a few years ago. It features notes of fresh pink grapefruit, bergamont, red currant leaves, sugar orchid, white cactus amber, red cedar and vanilla. This is a great perfume, my only complaint would be that the bottle is a little boring.


Finally, I wanted to show you my bowl (from the dollar store) filled with perfume samples. It features scents from Lush, Marc Jacobs and Lolita Lempicka. I love having these easily accessible so that I can try new scents all the time.

Until next time!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment